the first blog

Thursday, March 5, 2009

So here begins the blogging.
My name is Farrah and I recently moved to the Netherlands (5 months, 1 week, 6 days to be exact) for the secondary purpose of my higher education. What's the primary purpose? Hmmm ... perhaps I will touch that topic in my following posts, as it is a big part of my life, and no conversation is complete without it.
Ever-since I have moved to Europe, I have come about more than just a handful of experiences, and have been dying to talk them out with someone, as a result of the lack of finding people here that I could share them with, who at the same time shares my roots as well. I have found this as an extremely important factor, the urge to connect with your roots. While foreigners can be friendly and helpful, they cannot fill in that private gap of talking to someone that shares your vocabulary and jokes.
So. This blog: "Untitled", will be about experiences from my life before moving to Europe, and after. About my study experience. The new things I have found. The absurdities. The refreshing. And basically anything that I find worth mentioning. Even a recipe :P
Cheers to a hopefully exciting blog!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails